Happy Mandatory Day Off! Sometimes known as President's Day.
Who knows what I'm doing today - probably playing baby games or driving back to a messy house (damn cats).
But the post must go on.
Here's a glimpse at what's been going on lately...
1) Browsing TJM I came across this wall piece and I loved it, But for $60? I could make it for much cheaper.
2) Remember how I'm kind of an addict about donating blood? Well, it pays! I donated enough times to accumulate 5 points in 2012. Those 5 points equated to a $20 gift card to a place of my choosing!
3) Rarely do I look up in NYC, but occasionally...
4) Oh you know, just mac n' cheese, salad and a Heine for lunch.
5) Breakfast of champions. Yeah, it's my niece's food... but these are soo good! She's good about sharing with me.
6) My impulse buy. For once, no regrets!!
Happy President's Day! See you tomorrow for a special Tuesday post all about me. You know, unlike the rest of the posts... about me.